Gloucester Health Care is hiring a Registered Nurse 3-11 Supervisor
We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need. Ideal Nurse Supervisor RN candidates should also have:
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care. Supervise Licensed Practical Nurses, Care Specialists (CNA) and other personnel. May supervise other Nurses, including other RNs.
Essential Job Functions
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
- Identify needs and provide input for discharge planning and follow-up throughout length of stay
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing all appropriate, available resources for resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge planning.
- Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan of care.
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing practices.
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Degreed Registered Nurse
- Must hold an active, unencumbered state nursing license
- Prior supervisory experience in Long-Term Healthcare setting is preferred
- Must be a compassionate caregiver and experienced leader with a positive and outgoing personality and strong clinical skills
- Must be an effective communicator and team builder
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. We invite you to learn more about our culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.